If you’d like to learn more about how to take care of your pet, then check out these links or call Hudson Veterinary Hospital at (914) 502-2523:
- WebMD has a slideshow demonstrating how to brush your dog’s teeth.
- The CDC’s website contains crucial information about Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, a disease you and your pets can catch from ticks.
- To learn why you shouldn’t use human toothpaste for your dog, check out this article.
- This website shows you how to clip a dog’s claws—and why you’ll want to leave that job to the professional pet groomers.
- For more information about why good dental hygiene is so crucial to your dog’s health, check out this article from The Huffington Post.