Keeping your pet in optimal health begins with your knowledge of his unique needs. Learn more about dietary recommendations and the other topics discussed in our recent blogs by reading through the articles below. For more information, contact one of our veterinarians in Ossining, NY at Hudson Veterinary Hospital by calling (914) 762-0063.
- Dogs can be adversely affected by many decorative and outdoor plants. Find a list of some of the most common harmful plants on the Cornell University website.
- You can also find a list of harmful plants and their effects on the ASPCA website.
- Cats are obligate carnivores and require animal protein as their main food source. Check out this overview for more details on feline nutrition.
- Are you looking for ways to keep your dog’s diet healthy and varied? Read this article from WebMD.com for helpful tips.
- If you have an overweight pet, read through this article to learn about how you can help facilitate healthy weight loss.