Raising and caring for a pet requires patience, compassion, and commitment. Sometimes, you need a little bit of help. Here are some resources to help you and your pet have an enjoyable time together:
- Visit WebMD.com for a great checklist to help you expose your puppy to new places and experiences.
- Animals need exercise and play in order to lead a healthy life. Read this article for some activity ideas to save your pet from boredom.
- Use these 10 tips provided by Animal Planet to successfully bring home your new kitten.
- Learn about the importance of socializing your puppy on this page from the American Kennel Club.
- Get information about socializing a feral kitten in this informative article.
For more information on caring for your pet, contact Hudson Veterinary Hospital at (914) 762-0063. We offer the residents of Ossining, NY diagnostic services, boarding, dentistry, dietary counseling, pet grooming, and emergency care. We look forward to seeing you and your pet soon!