As a pet owner, you want the very best veterinary treatment for your cat, dog, or other beloved animal. To learn more about how the right veterinarian can maintain and improve your pet’s quality of life, read the following articles:
- PetFinder.com offers several valuable tips to keep in mind when selecting a veterinarian.
- Is your cat or dog in dire need of a thorough grooming session? Ladies’ Home Journal provides a detailed how-to grooming guide for pet owners.
- If you need to leave town but cannot take your pet with you, PetMD.com explains the boarding process and how to find a quality facility for your cat or dog.
- Maintaining your dog’s dental care is vital to his overall wellbeing. The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals lists 10 steps for upholding your dog’s dental health.
- Does your cat refuse to use the litter box? The Humane Society gives helpful suggestions to help fix this common feline problem.
Hudson Veterinary Hospital provides quality animal care to the Ossining, NY area. We offer a wide range of services, including pet grooming and low-cost spaying and neutering. To learn more about our veterinary options or to schedule an appointment, call us at (914) 762-0063.