Your pet’s health is your top priority, and at Hudson Veterinary Hospital, we make that our priority as well. With years of experience, outstanding facilities, and a compassionate staff, we offer you and your pet the most attentive, personalized veterinary care during each visit to our animal hospital. Call (914) 502-2523 to speak with a knowledgeable member of our staff today.
- Read this article to find helpful tips in identifying, checking for, and treating flea infestations.
- WebMD.com explains what to look for if you suspect your dog has fleas.
- Animal Planet offers advice on how to treat your whole home for fleas.
- Review this ASPCA page for information on what your pet needs after surgery.
- This page talks more about the basics of caring for a pet after surgery and what problematic signs to watch out for.